Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Ready

Uggh, Forty six more days until I leave! It feels like sooo far away! I have been working hard on my Budget for the trip. I am getting kinda close to having enough money, so that is good. I have met 12 of the people that are going to be on the trip with me, so thats cool.

In case anyone is reading this that doesn't know what my plans for this trip are, It is a trip to Great Britain, Scotland, and Ireland. It is a Contiki bus tour that lasts 17 days, starting and ending in London. If you haven't heard of Contiki, It is a tour company for 18-35 year olds from all around the world. More specifically, the tour goes to London, Windsor, Oxford, York, Northumberland, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, Chester, Wales, Galway, Cliffs of Moher, Killarney, Blarney, Cobh, Midleton, and Cashel. Wow, its going to be a very busy 17 days!! I leave on May 25th 2009 and I come home on June 20th (Almost a whole month! YIKES!)

So Basically, I am still booking hotels and activities while scraping for any penny I can get my hands on (not to mention, pulling for the dollar to stop sucking and raise in value a little bit!)

Anyway, I am going to continue to post every once in a while until I leave, and then I will try to post everyday I am gone about what I am up to!

Talk later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment