Friday, May 8, 2009

Time to Update!!

Sweet! I just finished my finals at school and I am officially OUT FOR SUMMER!!! There are 16 days left until I depart for my trip to Europe and I am outrageously excited!! I'm have been "mentally packing" for about a month but now I am actually going to start getting together everything I need because I am sure it will take me 16 days to remember all that I need to bring. I really can not believe that in a little bit more than 2 weeks I will be in Europe ALONE!! Yikes! I am way more excited than nervous, however, I am sure I will get more and more nervous as it gets even closer! Anyway, I still need to get online and book a few things (London Eye, London Eye River Cruise, etc), so I should probably get on that... Anyways, Let the packing BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment